Single-Sided, Two Sided, Custom Colors and More
What do I need my kiosk to do?
Sounds like a simple enough question, doesn’t it? The truth is, there are a fair number of factors that go into determining the correct answer to this simple question. An answer that is usually far more complex than you think. Here are just a few issues to consider:
• What do I need the kiosk to do? Simple wayfinding, interactivity, dispensing anything, etc…
• Where will the kiosk be located? Indoors, outside, in sunlight?
• What display model will be used in the kiosk?
• What content will be seen on the display?
• Are audio, bar code scanners, cameras, printers needed?
• How many kiosks will be needed in the rollout? One, two, ten, etc.
• Do I want to be able to monitor and update the kiosk remotely?
By answering these questions in advance, you’ll have a starting point from which we can move forward with our in-house development team. We’ll provide guidance and pricing options after that. There are many applications for our kiosks, but five of the most common kiosk applications are:
- Digital Wayfinding/Digital Directory
- Retail Interactive Kiosk
- Virtual Information Kiosk
- Digital Poster/Digital Signage
- Includes fully-sealed weatherproof Xtreme™ Outdoor Daylight Readable Display
- Display is Salt, Air, & Water Certified to MIL-STD-810G
- Polarized model for use in portrait specific installations
- Daylight readable with LED backlight and full HD 1080p resolution for a bright, crisp picture
- Anti-reflective, impact-resistant safety glass protects the screen against damage
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts brightness to best match the lighting conditions, providing the best picture at all times.